Thursday, June 29, 2017

READING NOOK



Okay, so I might be biased, but these are the most beautiful chairs ever. I was doing the usual, watching Netflix and browsing through Craigslist, when I saw a listing that said Restoration Hardware chairs. My first thought was, "I bet they're still ridiculously expensive". Nope, they were $100 apiece. That might not seem like a bargain for Craigslist, but after looking up the price of brand new chairs from Restoration Hardware I was on the phone with the seller within seconds begging asking if he would sell me the chairs the following day. He told me that someone else was interested in the chairs, but maybe he heard the desperation in my voice because I ended up buying the chairs from him the next day. 🙈


These chairs are SO comfortable. I'm in love😍


 The pillow covers are from Hobby Lobby and the lamp is from Target. 


We weren't really sure what to do with this space originally because it's part of our living room but separate from the area with the couch and TV. I think it's the perfect place to sit and read now!



Dane is pretty proud of his longhorns that he bought when we were living in San Antonio so he insisted they have a place of honor in our living room haha



I made the table from a planter barrel from Home Depot and a piece of glass from Bed Bath and Beyond. 


I got this wooden vise at an antique store and thought it would be cute for my reading nook!

So, moral of the story, you never know when you're going to get lucky and find a treasure on Craigslist! 



2 comments on "READING NOOK"
  1. Looks amazing! So jealous! Restoration Hardware, no less! You are one lucky gal! I love all your touches, especially the wooden vise! You have a real eye for design!

    ReplyDelete