Thursday, November 16, 2017

HOLIDAY MANTEL


Sooo…I have a confession to make...I put my Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving every year.🙈 
What can I say?! I LOVE Christmas so I want to enjoy the season as long as possible. To me, there's nothing better than a cozy house with a christmas tree (or three), twinkling lights, and the stockings lined up on the fireplace. 

Last week, I got Anthropologie's winter catalog and fell in love with these Christmas decorations! I love the eclectic mix of Christmas decor with everyday decor. I immediately knew I wanted to use this as my inspiration for my own decorations this year.
Design Elements
Mercury Glass
Fur Stockings
Seashell
White Textured Pottery
Whimsical Figurines


I kept these elements in mind when I was picking out my own decorations at Hobby Lobby, Nordstrom Rack, and my local antique store











Who else decorates before Thanksgiving?? 🙋

Sources
 Stockings: Hobby Lobby, 3 Tone Bottle Brush Trees: Nordstrom Rack, Mercury Glass Tree: Hobby Lobby, White Pinecone Votive: Hobby Lobby
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment