Saturday, September 16, 2017

FALL GARLAND




I am so ready for fall this year! Unfortunately, it's still almost 90 degrees here in Chesapeake, but I'm not letting it stop me from day dreaming about pumpkin spice candles, chilly nights, bonfires, and Harry Potter Marathons. Okay, let's be real, I watch Harry Potter weekend every time it's on TV, but I always associate it with this time of year!

It's still a little early to break out the Halloween decorations, but I wanted to put out a couple of simple fall decorations until then. 

This diy fall garland is incredibly easy and free!

All you need is some leaves from your yard...
 And a needle and thread! 
I laid out all of the leaves I collected in my yard and tried to make sure I didn't have two of the same shapes or colors next to each other and threaded the string through all of the leaves. I threaded mine through the stem of the leaves, but it will still look cute if you thread it through the leaf itself.


And that's it! Super easy and it took me about 10 minutes to make. If I make this again in the future I might spray paint the leaves, or brush the edges with gold, but I wanted to stick with a natural look this time. 

This little burgundy, velvet pumpkin is from Michael's.

 Happy Fall! 🍂


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment